TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Darkharm - Priest

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Darkharm - Priest Empty [Accepted] Darkharm - Priest

Post  Tommyg Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Which character is applying?

Character Name: Darkharm
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Race: Human.
Primary Talent Spec: Shadow
Secondary Talent Spec: At the moment i have PVP disc, am happy to respec if a healer is needed, i have good experience as healer as have also healed all the bosses i have dps'ed
WoL Log: Did an icc 25 pug the other day when i just transfered to this server, healed a couple of bosses i think aswell in disc pvp spec no there not very good, http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-afubprcnzba70bq5/ this is only a normal mess about log so not very good real indication of my 25 hm capabilities but those logs are quite old due to old guild not raiding a lot lately
Professions: Ench/Tailoring 2 BiS Spriest proffs
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Darkharm

Who i am:
Name: Tom
Time Zone: GMT
Hobbies: Going out with the lads Smile

How much general experience do you have with World of Warcraft?
I didn't start playing untill the real back end of tbc and only went to kara once post 3.0, back then i played a warrior tank and was not in any kind of raiding guild, just a social one that my friends played in, I then moved to a further progressing guild with my warrior in the middle of naxx and cleared that while it was top tier content and stayed with them into the start of ulduar with a few day 0 kills in 10 and 25 man, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&cn=Tommyg armoury link to my old toon, this guild disbanded in the middle of ulduar and moved over to the one i was to become officer in and am still currently in with my tank. We progressed nicely though ulduar in 10 man after me swtiching my raiding main to shadow priest due to an abundance of tanks (25 raiding wasnt very active at the point that i joined) we ended up clearing though to get the meta mount, In totc times we worked on hardmodes there and got a lot of 1 or 2 attempts off insanity then unforunatly for me they got it whiles i was away and then hardly ever attempted it again untill recently just for mount runs hense the recent insanity. In ICC we followed on the hardcore style of 10 man even though we had to try and raid at silly hours due to fitting it around the 25 man raids, got a few day release kills on normal (wasnt that hard) we cleared the meta acheive on 11/06/10 and after this point the 10 man raiding seemed to drop for our team and people didnt have the interest for LK hc even though we did do some attempts on him, this is something i would still very much like to get before cata. During this void of main 10 man raiding i leached onto the 2nd 10 man team which was also progressing though hardmodes and needed a MT/RL we ended up dropping sidra hm and getting the meta on 31/07/10. A lot of our main team 10 man efforts after this point were focused into Hailon hc 10 and we managed to down this server 3rd on 4/08/10 which took a lot of effort and was very proud to get this down. My 25 man hc raiding experience is 9/12, we have worked a lot on PP hc but due to having less than capable people in the raid and stuggling to get teams together they wernt very succesfull.

What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining the guild?
I Belive that you guys are are well progressed guild and try to be the best that you can, I have not yet had a chance to meet many of you guys due to only server transfering 3 days ago but am looking forward to it hoopefuly.

Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?
Monas Hieroglyphica-Khadgar (old name was ensi darisam, had to reform due to innactive Gm that didnt want to pass over leadership)
Eclipse - Khadgar

Do you use an Authenticator? Do you consider your account to be secure?
Yes this was required really for being an officer + helps my account security

Give some details on how you get the most out of your character in raids?
I rely a lot on Shadowpriest.com, this is one of the best websites EVER! anything you want to know for a shadow priest and its there. I also use a bit of EJ and Arena Junkies for pvping. I use power auras for both my healing and DPS specs as this addons ability to show off CD moves and procs is just awsome, havent found anything else that even tries to rival it. My gemming is for SP>Haste spirit is only gemmed where the socket bonus makes it viable, currently only at the lower hit cap so i rely on having a dranei in my raid but that is not an issue in any well built and balanced raid.

My UI
This is only a pic of me afking in dala, but it gives an idea of how my raid ui is set up http://tinypic.com/r/95sm80/7

I have a more can cappable computer, full settings ultra and 30-60 fps in raids, background apps n fight dependant, good internet connection, very rare that i DC

Hope i havent missed out too much blatent things, just send me a PM if you want any more info,
Thanks for reading
Tom

Tommyg

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Darkharm - Priest Empty Re: [Accepted] Darkharm - Priest

Post  isvarm Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Accepted for trial /w any officer ingame
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down