TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tazzi - Holy priest

2 posters

Go down

Tazzi - Holy priest  Empty Tazzi - Holy priest

Post  warex0 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Personal Facts:

Name: Vebjørn
Interests: Except from WoW, I like music and other computer stuff. The reason I play wow is that its somthing im good at. and I got alot of friends here too. Been playing this game for about a year now.

Character Info:

Name: Tazzi
Class: Priest
Armory: eu(dot)wowarmory(dot)com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Tazzi
Specc: My MS is Holy atm, and OS is Shadow.
Talent: The talent I got now is ofc focused on raid healing(25 man) might change this specc in the future.
Glyph List:

Glyph of Flash Heal: I got this glyphs because flash heal is a spell that I use alot.

Glyph of Circle of Healing: This spell is one of my main spells, so a extra target is not somthing I would skip.

Glyph of Prayer of Healing: I do use this spell alot in 25 man( Some bosses) and this HoT I get from the glyph is prittey good.

My UI: bildr(dot)no/view/733924
Addon List:

Addon Control Panel
Arkinventory
DBM
Recount
Omen
Shadowed Unit Frame
Bartender
Gear Score
Titan Panel
Fontain
Grid2(inc Add-ons)

And alot more. but these r my main addons.

Gear and Stats: When it comes to my gear. Ive been trying to get gear with Spirit and Haste. And gems I use:
SP
SP/Haste
SP/Spirit

Proffessions: I got Enchanting and Tailoring as my main proffessions, I got those because I believe they r best for priest. I might change the tailoring to JC later.

Keybind List:

Shift-R
Shift-3
Shift-4
Shift-Q
Shift-W
Shift-E
Shift-S
Shift-A
Shift-D
Shift-F
Shift-X
Shift-C
Shift-V
Shift-|
Shift-5

I got alot more, but I dont use them.

Raiding Experience: I got a few bosses down in some raids in vanilla, same for TBC. When it comes to wotlk I got almost everything cleared.

Icc 10 Normal: 12/12
Icc 10 Heroic: 10/12

Icc 25 Normal: 10/12
Icc 25 Heroic: 9/12

PS: Ofc I know tactics for those bosses I havnt downed, even tried a few of them.

When it comes to raid times. I can raid every day of week from 17-24(in weekends I can play all day ofc)

HTML was turned OFF so links dosnt work. been using (Dot) insted of .

warex0

Back to top Go down

Tazzi - Holy priest  Empty Mistake!

Post  warex0 Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi, u see, I kinda used about 3 hours making an application. But ofc I manage to delete it :S so I spent another hour trying to make a new. but I see now that there is a few things I forgot to write, and since im not "member" of this site I cant edit it :/

warex0

Back to top Go down

Tazzi - Holy priest  Empty Re: Tazzi - Holy priest

Post  isvarm Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Post reply and write additional information there;)
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Enmatic Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm

So you're using PoH glyph but arent specced for the extra range on it but have imp renew. May i suggest playing with imp renew anyhow since it my eyes its a lot better for healing. Instant 3k heals with GCD and doesnt drain your mana as much.

With PoH you're overhealing loads which costs loads of mana.

Enmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  warex0 Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Ok, Here is a list of some of the things I forgot:

- I said I've been playing wow for 1 year, and thats wrong, What I ment to say was that I've been playing for 5 years.
- Glyph of Prayer of Healing, I think ill try the Glyph of Renew. And that makes my Renew alot more powerful

- Also I wanted to tell u the reason I play holy priest. As I said, been playing wow for about 5 years, and 4 of those year has been as a healer, been playing both Holy pala and Resto druid, but got tired of both of them, the reason for that is that holy paladins is just too boring only healing tanks, and with resto druid its just hots all the time. so after about a year of those two, I started playing priest, first disc, but putting up shield just got boring too. so I specced holy, and been playing it for about 2-3 years now.

warex0

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 am

Log out in pve gear next time please, and /w me ingame
I'll be on from 18.00-00.00 ish
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content