TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akeem, holy priest.

2 posters

Go down

Akeem, holy priest. Empty Akeem, holy priest.

Post  akeem Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 am

Nick: Akeem
Class: Warrior, Priest, Shaman, Hunter & Paladin
Spec: Fury/prot, Shadow/holy, Ele/resto, Survival, Holy/prot
Server: Grim Batol EU
Professions: JC/mining, JC/enchanting, Alchemy/herb, JC/mining.

About me:
- What is your name Name?: Christoffer Lie
- What is your age? 20
- Where are you from? Norway, place: Kristiansand.
- Whats your Connection like?: 10mbit from Telenor - stable.
- How bad do you smell? I smell so bad, I've forgotten how clean smells like..
- What is YOUR opinion on Gnomes? HATE EM!
- Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
- Microphone? Yes

Armory links:
Priest (akeem) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Akeem
Warrior(Akeemtwo): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Akeemtwo
Shaman (Blitzface): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Blitzface
Hunter (Easyfrag): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Easyfrag
Paladin(knowledgebro): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Knowledgebro

Note, my off specs on all of my characters gor pretty much equal gear as their main spec.
I play all of them alot and i switch specs for what ever i feel like playing or what the group need,
so minor things such like the ICC rep ring might not be up to date with the spec you are looking at etc.
If you want to see my other specs contact me here or in game.
My shaman also have a decent enhancement gear, but i hate it.

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
I am willing to change my spec to what ever is the best for the guild and my gear is pretty much equal to my main spec gear on all characters.

Do you know anyone in twentyfourseven?
Yes, I do know both lylez and skeetmaster in real life. Other then that I know nobody sadly, but hoping I might get the chance to know you all!

- What is your motivation to join twentyfourseven and what are your ambitions once a member?
My motivation is to join the guild is to play with core players in a fun but serious community and progress end game content.
If im lucky enough to be selected to be a member, I will proov that you where not wrong about me!

- Where did you hear about twentyfourseven?
I've just heard about you from in game friends, saying that you guys are suppose to be a new guild with top notch players.

- How long have you been playing WoW / What is your /played on the character you're applying with?
Oh god, I do not want to answear this question! (roughly 300 days in game)

- Do you, or are you willing to farm consumables, resistance items and so on?
Ofcourse, I allways make sure that I bring my own stuff with me to be able to do my best job.

Computer setup:
I'm sorry but instead of just writing it all down i might as well just post you my computer.
If you arent norwegian you probably will understand it anyway, just scroll down.

http://www.komplett.no/k/ci.aspx?sku=10440

PVE experience:

Level 60:
MC - Cleard (Resto shaman & Holy priest)
Onyxia - Cleard (Resto shaman & Holy priest)
BWL - Cleard (Resto shaman & Holy priest)
OutDD - Cleard (Resto shaman & Holy priest)
ZG - Cleard (Resto shaman & Holy priest)
AQ20 - Cleard (Holy priest)
AQ40 - Cleard (Holy Priest)
Naxx - Spider wing, Noth, Instructor, Patchwerk & Grobbulus (Holy priest)

Level 70:
Kara - Cleard (Prot warrior & Holy priest)
Gruul - Cleard (Prot warrior & Holy priest)
Magth - Cleard (Prot warrior & Holy priest)
SSC - Cleard (Prot warrior & Holy priest)
TK - Cleard - Got Kael down a couple of weeks before the Talent patch (Prot warrior & Holy priest)
MH - Cleard (Prot warrior & Holy priest)
BT - Cleard (Prot warrior & Holy priest)
SWP - Cleard (Prot warrior)

Level 80

Naxx 10 - Cleard
Sarth 10 3D - Cleard
Malygos 10 - Cleard
VOA 10 - Cleard
VOA 25 - Cleard
Naxx 25 - Cleard
Sarth 25 3D - Cleard
Malygos 25 - Cleard
Ulduar 10 - cleard (done all hard modes including Herald of the titans)
Ulduar 25 - Cleard (done all hard modes)
ToC 10HC 50/50 - cleard
ToC 25Hc - Cleard (havent done 50/50)
Ony 10/25 - Cleard
Icc 10 - cleard (done 11/12 HC)
Icc 25 - Cleard (done 9/12 HC)

(Note most of my achievements is on my priest akeem, however someone arent on my priest but you might find them on my hunter or shaman)

General WoW Playing Information:
Overall History of your Playing Experience:
I will make this fearly short..
I started playing about 4 months after it released, I levled up a Orc Shaman and got into a guild on Burning Blade called LOE (Lords Of England) We manage to get down Ragnaros pretty early, after a while about 80 % of the guild decided to migrate to Trollbane due the population on Burning Blade .On this server and guild I spent my whole "Vanilla" time, with levling up a Troll Priest in between all of this and rerolling to my priest as main)
When TBC released I sold my account because I was bored and didnt like the idea of a new expantion etc and at the same time all of my friends decided to quit as well, so therefor i decided to quit too. I had a long break until about 4 - 5 months of the remaining TBC time, I bought a new account and started to level MY Blood Elf Priest which is currently my main got into a guild at 70 started to clear the content and my guild needed a new tank due some people left so I levled up a warrior to help out the guild. In my whole raiding TBC time I rerolled and played as prot warrior and as holy priest, but most as prot warrior.
The last couple of weeks before WOTLK came out, there was a mini patch preparing for wotlk with new talents etc, then I found the game pritty boring and I didnt have much IRL friends to play with either, so I had another break of about 1 - 2 month and Migrated my priest to Kor'gall and started level here Long story short... (Note that my previous guild at 80 and at Kor'gall was Shadows Requiem which is falling apart due people leaving etc)
After all this I joined a guild called Ronin on EU kor'gall http://www.ronin-guild.eu/eqdkp/viewnews.php and this is where i have my most experience from WOTLK. I played in ronin until ICC got released and thats when all my irl friends decided they wanted to migrate and play alliance on grim'batol, so I joined them.
Here on grim'batol I havent really been in many guilds but I was a couple of months in Gief epix until it fell apart. After that It was summer so I decided to just stop raiding and enjoy the summer. However now the summer is over and i got so much spare time that i would like to start raiding again.

- Please tell us your DPS/TPS rotation.

Shadow Priest:
Like some other classes shadow priests got more of a prio system, instead of a rotation.
My openeer is like this: Vamperic Touch, Devouring Plague, Mind blast, mind flay, Shadow Word Pain, shadowfiend.
after this I just simply keep up all my dots with a prio system.
1. Vamperic Touch, Devouring plague, Mind flay and mind blast every other or third vamperic touch (it slows my dps but it keeps up replenishment, after all shadow priest is a buffing class.)

AOE: either I dot up all of the mobs or some of the mobs and then just use mind sear.

Healing as a priest:
As a healer it's hard to say how you heal as it all about reactions.
However if you would define my healing it would have been something like this:
Circle of healing, prayer of mending, flash heal and a quick greater heal when its needed.
Using the guardian spirit is very cruel to save someones life!

Holy paladin:
Beacon and spam holy light, however sometimes a fast flash of light and holy shock might save someones life.

Shaman, elemental:
DPS Rotation:
Single Target:
- Flame shock (keep up)
- Lava Burst
- Lighning Bolt

AOE:
Magma Totem
Fire Nova
Flame shock (on multiple)
Lava Burst
Chain lightning.

Healing as shaman:
Earth shield on tank, riptide every cd and spam chain heal.

Hunter (survival):

Shot priority:
- Kill Shot
- Explosive Shot
- Black Arrow
- Serpent Sting
- Aimed Shot
- Steady Shot

Pet: Wolf (http://www.wowhead.com/petcalc#0Md00sc00hok)

Fury warrior:
Prio system, Bloodthurst, whirlwind, slam, when the target is below 19% use execute if you everything on CD and slam havent procced. (Keep heroic strike up on single target cleave on multiple targets).

As a last note, I dont have a UI picutre however I got this movie. (On the movie you see me healing as a holy priest the second week putricide was out, healing together with a resto druid. 2m healing with 0% buff)
Video:

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Smile
If you got any questions dont hessitate to ask them here, or in game.
akeem
akeem

Back to top Go down

Akeem, holy priest. Empty Re: Akeem, holy priest.

Post  Alphito Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:00 am

If people just gave us 50% of this in their application <3!
Alphito
Alphito

Back to top Go down