TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Imsdâl - Demonlogy Warlock

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Imsdâl - Demonlogy Warlock Empty [ACCEPTED] Imsdâl - Demonlogy Warlock

Post  Imsdali Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Interests: I like to play football, WoW, work with the electrician stuff, hang out with friends and the basics.

Character name: Imsdâl
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demonlogy 0/56/15
Armory link:

Alts:
lvl 80 Mage (Julebrus , Tarren Mill )
lvl 70 warrior ( Amund, Tarren Mill )
lvl 76 Druid ( Juffenia, Tarren Mill )
lvl 60 Rogue ( Twinkpwns, Tarren Mill
lvl 60 Paladin ( Lightbringêr, Tarren Mill )
lvl 60 Priest ( Imsdalish, Tarren Mill )
lvl 60 hunter ( Hunterpower, Tarren Mill)
lvl 80 shaman ( Imsdäl, Grim Batol )
lvl 74 Death Knight (Xeepa, Tarren Mill )
As you see, I got like every class in WoW. I did this because I had to learn all classes spells, which class was best for tanking, dps or healing etc. In addition, it made much easyier to counter those classes in PVP.

Raiding experience:
I was hardcore raider in Black Temple. ToTc10/25(all downed), ICC10/25 all Downz! ICC10/25 hc ( I need professor, sindragosa and LK in 25 HC mode. The rest ive done. ))
Ruby Sanctum ; Hmmmm, Ive only been doing Halion 10 Man normal Mode, and didnt even kill him. /pity

Former guilds:
iAlliance ( Grim Batol ) -> Ive been 3 months in Grim Batol, Im From Tarren Mill! Ensidia Ruined us.

Reasons for leaving
<<iAlliance>>
No reason to be honest, iAlliance is just a IRL friends hang out. We aren't doing anything special.

Pending applications with other guilds:
Nope

Ambition with the game:
Have fun and meet new social people. I want to reach the hardest part of the game and complete the hardest achievements. And also of course enjoy the game with other people and have fun!

How our vision fits with yours:
My main goal is to do the hard modes as well as cooperating to a good and social Guild enviroment.
I love playing the game and I can promise the Guild not only beiing online for the raids but also putting countless hours into improving my gear and gameplay in other ways.
For me Twentyfourseven is a brand name, something I will honor in every aspect of the game.

Constraints on stability:
Well, I show up to all raids. I will bring my 32 soul shards and make Soulstone / Healthstone!

Friends in the guild:
I dont really have any friends in the guild, but I hope that could be an improvement too. I just know some few people over there.

Willing to play another spec or class:
Yes, Affliction could be intresting to try and its (Around 850 dps more then destruction with ICC buffs). But Im always open to try something new.

Finally, Can you make the 2 raid days mentioned?
The 2 raid days works perfectly for me, playing wow combinded with my school is nice.

Closing remarks:
I hope I have made a good impression!

Imsdali

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Imsdâl - Demonlogy Warlock Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Imsdâl - Demonlogy Warlock

Post  isvarm Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Wtb armory link & Ui print
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Imsdâl - Demonlogy Warlock Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Imsdâl - Demonlogy Warlock

Post  Duduline Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Atm we have 3 active wlocks in our squad, but we will ofc discuss your application.
Could you please supply us with your armory link, and UI pic as Isvarm asked for Smile

GL
Duduline
Duduline

Back to top Go down

Post  Imsdali Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Wasn't able to edit my apply so I have to comment here;

- Armory link ;

- UI link ;
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img259/925/wowscrnshot091910180748.jpg
There u go

Imsdali

Back to top Go down

Post  Duduline Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Hm, no... Nothing here mate
Duduline
Duduline

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Will discuss this with the other officers once they log on, and we will get back to you within a day or two.
Thanks for your patience
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Griba Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Accepted as a trial.

whisper me or one of the other officers ingame.

Griba

Back to top Go down

Post  Imsdali Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Allright sure! But I will be online after 19 etc! Maybe 20.00 ST

Imsdali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down