TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application

5 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application

Post  Pigtailz Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 am

1. Your real name: Alfred Werner Hansen
3. Your age: 19 Years
4. Your current location (timezone): Norway(GMT+1)

5. Where do you play from (home, netcafe): I play from home.

6. Average fps during 25-man raids: 40-70 FPS, though pacs like the trash b4 Sindragosa I could hit 5-10.

7. Average latency (ms):150-200

8. Do you have a stable connection: Quite stable, though my brothers might download something now and then though they stop it if I tell em to, so shouldn't be a prob.

9. Version of Ventrilo you are using: The latest 1.

10. Do you feel comfortable talking on Ventrilo or do you prefer just to listen: I dont mind talking on vent, tend to talk abit, though when told to shut up i shut up. Smile

11. How good is your English (Fluently / good / above average / not so good):
Quite fluently.

12. On which days are you usually available to raid:
Pretty much everyday, as I dont have school or work atm. and your days works perfectly for me.

------------------------------------------------
14. Character name:Pigtailz
15. Class:Warlock

16. Link to your page on the WoW armoury:
Might be a problem as I just transferred, so hopefully the link works: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&cn=Zanarkand (Zanarkand was my lock name on the horde side on Zenedar).

17. Current spec and why did you choose this particular built:
I usually play as affliction, depending if there's a demo lock in the raid. Aff spec(56/0/15) Demo spec(0/54/17).

18. Which stats you deem most important for your spec/built and explain why:
Haste/SP/Crit/Spirit, stats that increases your dps pretty much, guessing STA is important to survive some nasty stuff but yeah.

I cant supply you a image of my UI atm with timers, DBM and so on, cause of the transfere my UI got fucked up and didn't have any screenshots saved on my lock during a boss fight so, but i'm using bartender, power aura, DBM, grid, skada, X-pearl, these are my raid related addons, guessing the pvp addons aren't much of important.

25. Previous game/raid experience (need guild names, bosses downed with rough dates or patch numbers):

Vanilla: X didn't start playing til TBC came out, so sadly missed out on the best part, according to those who played in Vanilla.

TBC: Kara - Cleared, TK - Cleared, SSC - Cleared, MH - Cleared, BT - Cleared, SWP - Cleared, sadly got til Brutallus til they implimented the patch for Wotlk talents, and nerfed the amount of HP on bosses by loads, but yeah cleared it b4 the release of wotlk.

WotLK: Naxx - Cleared, Maly - Cleared, OS 3D - Cleared, Ulduar - Cleared even manged to get Firefighter pre-nerf which isn't 2 bad Smile, TogC - 4/5 5% wipe best attempt on Anub, 11/12 HC ICC. Sadly just had a few attempts on the first phase and second.

26. Reason why you want to join TFS: Got some people in your guild that I know from b4 and went with school with, so would be cool to raid with them, 2nd i'm not familiar with the other guilds on your server as I havn't rly explored it out yet, but I've seen the alliance side are quite dominating on your realm in dungeons and dragons Smile

28. Why should we accept you over the other applicants? (Sell yourself!): I'm a experienced raider and I show dedication through holding my attendence up and bringing pots and flasks during raids, who knows if I'm lucky I might bring a couple of flame caps if lacking some dps, but yeah. I got sence of humour and really not that pesimistic. I've been in the same guild since I've started playing wow, so am no guild jumper. Will explain more in the end of my application so you understand what I'm talking about.

29. How do you deal with criticism: Take em really well, and I always ask around when I see other locks perform good in raids what they do different and always ask what the FotM is with the specs.

30. Anything else we should know/you would like to add: I got another char that I raid on, but the thing is the raiding days dont interfere with each other so it should work out fine, I raid on Zenedar with my priest(Gódslefthand) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&cn=G%C3%B3dslefthand and he's the 1 I raided with since TBC, if your looking for my achievements or w/e on the lock, and the good thing is I play range dps so my experience is pretty much covered as a range dps, and I do have alot of alts that have done ICC so I know pretty much all the roles and how it's like for the differnet classes on different fights. I just hope having read this it wont be much of a concern considering you guys might want to have a core raiding group ready for cata etc, and so on, but like mentioned I'm not a guild jumper and I've talked to the guild about it and they are fine, hoping you guys feel the same way. But anyways if I dont get accepted for trial hoping I can stay in your guild just as a social member or something like that. Sorry about the strange numbers, was using a different application template and removed some of the questions.

Pigtailz

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application

Post  Nudiee Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 am

Hey Pigtailz, thanks for your application. This is fairly well written, and you seem to have the dedication we're looking for.
I'm not entirely certain about our current warlock status, we do have a couple very well geared and skilled. You'd be up for a competition for raidspots.
As for the armory link, it does not seem to work, nice if you could post a reply with an updated link once that is ready.
I'll leave the final decision with Isvarm / Duduline, as ranged dps is their specialization.
Good Luck

-Tülip
Nudiee
Nudiee

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application

Post  isvarm Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:19 am

I'm not really a big fan of you raiding with two characters at once.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  akeem Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:18 am

Hello Pigtailz.

Well written application. However I do not like you raiding with two guilds, the reason for that is that for me it seems like your "main guild and main character" will be on the other server, while you have your alt free rolling for gear in this guild and server.
What I mean is that we want all members in this guild to show full dedication to the guild and I'm having troubble seeing you do that and therefor your application is declined.

However if you should reconsider and want to play only in this guild, we're happy to give you a trial spot.

Other notes: accepted for social.

- Akeem
akeem
akeem

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Zanarkand/Pigtailz Warlock Application Empty Hmm

Post  Sinzer Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 am

I could really vouch for this guy, too bad you declined him. Didnt really see the problem, especially when the raid days doesn't crash with eachother ;p besides he is a skilled hardcore player that have been raiding hardcore ever since he started with wow Smile But of course I'm not the one to judge ;p

Sinzer

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Accepted or trial after talk ingame.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down