TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Murztein - Balance dr00d

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Murztein - Balance dr00d Empty [Accepted] Murztein - Balance dr00d

Post  Murztein1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Personal information
Name: Anders Solberg
Hobbies: Im mostly inside, if im not with my friends, which also are interrested in computers and games.

System information
I got a "brand-new" computer (4-5weeks old).
Prosessor: en i7 prosessor with 2.9GHz
RAM: 8GB
Operativsystem: Windows 7 64-bit

Character information
Name: Murztein
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Murztein
Specc: Balance 58/0/13
Offspec: Resto
Restoration is normally my mainspec, but my balance gear is "nearly" as good as my resto gear, and i've had a "dream" about going balance and i saw you guys needed a balance druid.

UI link: http://bildr.no/view/733633

Professions
Enchanting – 450 I don't have that many "special" formulas, but i can farm them if the guild wants me to.
Jewelcrafting – 450 - I only have the designs i use myself + some extras. Can also farm more if the guild wants me to.

Secondary professions
Fishing - 426 – Gonna skill this one full as im going to farm the turtle
Cooking - 450 – I got 102 reciepes, can also farm these for the guild.
First Aid – 450

Raiding experience
Vanilla – Didn't raid in Vanilla Sad

TBC:
In TBC i played rogue, i didn't really raid that much. I took everything from Karazhan -> 3-4 bosses in BT. I usualy played pvp.

WoTLK:
Naxxramas 10/25 – cleared
Ulduar 10 – Cleared
Ulduar 25 – 7 bosser
Togc 10/25 – 4 bosses. Anub at 20% with order of the white tiger (25man).
ICC10hc – Clearet everything + Glory of the icecrown raider
ICC25hc – 8/12 hc, raided with foreign gaming, but the guild migrated / disbanded because of bad leadership.

Previous guilds

The professional trolls (Tarren mill horde) – I joined this guild when Ulduar was release, this was more of a "social-raiding" guild. I played paladin at this time, but rerolled druid in the middle of Ulduar.

Order of the white tiger – I joined Order when i migrated over to Grim Batol, i didn't fancy being here, so i chose to go social.

Foreign Gaming (Grim Batol) – I joined this guild from the very first moment it started (a bit after icc was released) I was raider in the guild and i were attending all of the progress raids. The guild migrated away, and i followed them to Kazzak.

Foreign Gaming (Kazzak) – The guild managed to get over, but lost many players. It didn't go as we intended and i therefor chose to migrate back to Grim Batol.

We dont care (Silvermoon) – I migrated to Silvermoon to join some old friends of mine (The professional trolls). I was here for a couple of weeks, but i left due to the way the guildleader was leading the guild, so i went back to Grim Batol once more.

Indemnity – I joined Indemnity (which was the old Foreign gaming), we've struggeled getting new players/the right setup since we came back 3-4 weeks ago. We've taken LK 10hc, with the old core of Foreign gaming + some dimansional and order guys.

Additional information
Im a dedicated player, and i focus 110%. I always bring flasks/pots/fish/reagents, you name it. Im also very hardcore and i enjoy raiding. Im also up for doing all sorts of stuff outside of raid times (bg's, achiev farms w/e).

-Murztein

Last edited by isvarm on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I wrote it in norwegian at first... fail)

Murztein1

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Murztein - Balance dr00d Empty Re: [Accepted] Murztein - Balance dr00d

Post  isvarm Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey, the application itself is nice, too bad it's norwegian. Seeing we're "not " a skandinavian guild.
however, i know you and I DO understand what you wrote. So it's ok i guess.
/w any officer for trial, welcome!
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down