TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Moelle - Combat rogue

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Moelle - Combat rogue Empty [Accepted] Moelle - Combat rogue

Post  Moelle Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Introduction:
Name: Jonas
Nationality: Danish

Occupation/Hobbies: I’m a badminton trainer and player which takes up a lot of my time, but I love it and to honor that I only have a part time job as a driver on the side.
During the weekends i like going out and having a good time with my mates.
This allows me to raid all nights when I’m not out (Friday/Saturday), Wednesday I’m home at 18.45 server time – Got a long practice there. I can leave early though and be on around 18.15.
Me and wow: I really started in WotlK even though I played a few months back in classic. After dinging 80 I got accepted into “Ensi Darisam” later to be known as “Monas Hieroglyphica” on Khadgar. We cleared Ulduar 10 man but never got around to Yogg and Algalon in 25 man before ToC was released. By this time we had a pretty good 10 man force and cleared 10 man N and HC as atleast top 10 on the server and we got insanity as well. The 25 man was still a bit dull but we got anub down on normal.
Then ICC was released and the same 10 man force started dropping the bosses fast and got Kingslayer just after the 15% buff as far as I remember. However the 25 man was still lacking skilled players and didn’t manage to down it before the 30% buff hit.
This lead to 11/12 HC 10 man and 9/12 HC 25 man. We decided to work on RS 10 HC instead of the LK HC and managed to down it - however I missed the kill and was stuck with a wipe on 0.3%.

Performance in raids:
I’m very competitive by nature so I always do my best to be amongst the top.
I have a few WoL files you can see here. 1 is from DBS where I get to faceroll the boss and 1 from BPC which is a bit more tricky for a melee dps:
[/url]http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/jzdo0bqs7htpwsea/sum/damageDone/?s=3350&e=354

Why I’m applying:
I really want to try a professional 25 man guild and I can see you got very good progression in ICC 25. I also want to be a part of a raiding environment where everyone does their best - unlike my previous guild where we had a lot of slackers just showing up Wednesday for a 6 boss farm.
In addition I just x-realmed here with Darkharm and he’s telling me great things about your raids – you’ve got everything we we’re looking for back on Khadgar.

Other:
I was a raid leader back in Ensi Darisam during ToC where I lead a few 25 mans and a bunch of 10 mans so I naturally look out for timers on DBM etc. even if they don’t concern me as a melee dps.
I got a very reliable computer and internet connection and I almost never DC or crash. I also got Ventrilo installed and running with a working headset+microfon

I hope this was enough information for you to consider my application. If I have left out anything important please feel free to contact me either in game or here.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you
- Jonas

Moelle

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Moelle - Combat rogue Empty Re: [Accepted] Moelle - Combat rogue

Post  Tommyg Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Pro player and cool guy Smile <3 moelle

Tommyg

Back to top Go down

Post  Enmatic Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm

It might not be my place to comment on applies since im rather fresh in the guild myself..... (incomming)

But, you barely said anything about your experience on playing your rogue aside from plain raiding experience. Like what does intrest you in playing rogue, what do you do to keep your A game up etc

Enmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down