TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.

Go down

[Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.  Empty [Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.

Post  Kake Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:34 am

Hello.
I’ll start by telling you a little something about myself.

My name is Andreas i am 15 Years old. In my sparetime i use many hours a day playing WOW. I play wow because i think it’s the most awesome game ever made. “ It’s not a game, it’s a World “. I live in Bergen, Norway. I am also a good English speaker, not shy at all so Ventrilo/teamspeak wont be a problem. I am also very mature for my age, being 15 Years old, will not be a problem at all.

Class and Specc.
Class: Rogue
Specc: Combat/assasination Both PVE
Race: Gnome

I am playing a Combat Rogue, as 20/51/0. This specc is the normal PVE specc for a rogue with a fist wep as main hand. This is the specc which gives me the maximal damage after my current weapons.
Offspecc is a Assasination PVE specc (52/12/7), i got some nice daggers as assassination and i am still farming Assasination gear.

Professions.

I have chosen Engineering and Enchanting as my professions. And the reason is: Engineering gives me awesome Survival abilities like Nitro Boost, And 340 Haste on gloves which is a good improvement on my DPS. And enchanting, because of the +40 AP on rings. For a Combat rogue, i think these are the best professions for me At the moment. I also have Cooking and First aid at 450. I can provide the raid with also some Fish feasts.

Mic.

I got Ventrilo 3.0.5 and Teamspeak. My mic is working perfectly and if it should stop working i got one in backup.

My UI:

Well i am sorry that i am not in a raiding situation. This shows mostly what Keybindings i use, To play a combat rogue it aint much to press. But my surviving spells and that stuff is also there. Many people uses Bartender. Ive tried it but i didn’t like it at all.

My raiding experience.

Well, i started playing WOW in the late TBC i wasn’t playing much at the beginning and when i reached the level of 70, WotLK Launched. So my experience in TBC is very low. When i gained level 80 i once started farming gear on heroics and then i went straight to Naxx and Sartharion. Naxxramas was cleared pretty quick, after some weeks i had cleared Naxx 10/25. First kill on Sartharion we went for 0 drakes, some weeks after i downed him with 2 Drakes up. Back in the naxx days i never did him with 3 drakes up because i was not a hardcore raider at all. When ulduar Launched i stopped playing, because of a lot of school work. I didn’t really have time, and i thought ulduar was quite boring actually. After about 1,5 Month’s i started playing again. Did some of ulduar not much, then when Totc came i killed Anub pretty quick compared with everyone else on Grim batol. TBH i think totc was a fail raid, quite boring by my opinion. At totc i didn’t play especially much either. When ICC came i didn’t raid much at all, i was very Casual, didn’t really care. After my First Lich King kill, i decided that this was what i wanted to do i found out that i needed to increase my progress. That’s when my time started. Quickly after LK was down 10man, it was only matter of hours i downed him 25 man also with a nice pug run. That’s when i applied to Order of the white tiger, which is a Norwegian guild. I was with them progressing on Professor HC. After about 40 Wipes with them, when Makeawish went offline. And I needed to heal on my alt. We downed him instantly (probably because of my sick healing on my druid Wink ). After professor was down, we went straight to sindragosa Heroic. To be honest i thought she would stand a much harder fight than she did. It didn’t went more than 20 wipes then she was down. An easy fight if u know what ur doing. After about 3-4 Weeks in Order, i started arguing with Hebla, (druid officer) And it ended by me raging a bit, which i do regreat. And ended with me leaving the guild. After that i have only been doing boring pugs. Then i saw you recruiting people.

Current Progress in ICC.

ICC 10 Normal: Cleared
ICC 10 HC: 7/12
ICC 25: Cleared
ICC 25 Hc: 11/12

Additional characters:
I got a Resto druid named plankebit with nice gear and experience. This druid can be used for raiding and whatever. I will always keep my save for my guild.
I also have a Fury warrior which is crap gear but i am working on it, atm it cannot be used for raiding.

Raid times:
At my current “living style” I am able to raid every day from 14:30-24:00. No day is a problem. I am always available.

Keybindings:

Shift-Space: Kidney Shot, Q: Vanish and Cloak of the shadows. Shift-E: Haste procc on gloves (Engineering), F: Nitro Boost. Shift-Q. Sprint, G: Blind, E: Tricks 1. R: Tricks 2. Shift-3: Energy Dink (Gaines 30 Energy).

Addons.

Personally i don’t use that many addons, just causes an epic lag. As mentioned before i don’t use the famous addon; Bartender, And why? I don’t like and i play way better without it.
DBM, Atlasloot, Grid, Chatter, Quartz, Recount.

I’ve heard that you’re in a need of a rogue.
I think i am the perfect rogue for you. I can provide you with a nice dps, a social buddy. Who is always up for new challenges and achievements. If i have forgotten something please feel free to ask me.

Hope you enjoyed reading my application, kind regards Kakemannen.

Kake

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.  Empty Re: [Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.

Post  isvarm Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 am

Sad that you didn't link any UI pic or armory link, nevertheless.... Accepted for trial /w me or any officer ingame
Welcome!
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.  Empty Sorry

Post  Kake Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 am

So sorry for that. I must have forgotten the armory link while writing.

Kake

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.  Empty Re: [Accepted] Kakemannen - Combat Rogue Application.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down