TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Combat Rogue Application

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Combat Rogue Application Empty [Accepted] Combat Rogue Application

Post  Acceptme Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:54 am

Character Information
Name: Vesocevo
Class: Rogue
Spec: Combat 20/51/00
Professions: Skinning / Leatherworker, Skill is enough to recieve maximum bonus.
Armory Link:
Played time: 223 days

Alts
I have every class at level 80 except Priest and Warlock which I'm currently leveling now just for the hell of it.
But i dont really play on other characters then this rogue.

About Me
Name: Nikolaj
Occupation: Big almighty sales boss, recently employed - i do the hiring and firing.
Hobbes other than WoW: Gambling, Creating, About anything that gives me a adrenaline rush... litteraly.

Downhill longboarding gives you an insane rush, but not only that. Just cruising and listening to music by the sea, is the most insane feeling of relaxation I've ever felt. It's just so fucking perfect. I'm not sure if it's something I should be doing as I'm pretty sure it will backlash at me someday the more I get comfortable with the speeds I reach. I broke my arm a couple of months ago as I was forced down a patch of high grass that instantly stopped my board, and made me literally fly a retarded long distance, and I just barely passed a tree, but unfortunately my arm hit it, and broke both bones in my left forearm.
I usually reach speeds of 80 km/h.

Raid and Guild History
Vanilla
In Vanilla I raided with Royal Blood on Burning Blade, which later on transferred to Grim Batol when Free Migration was introduced, along with the whoooole fucking server, where the guild still is. Royal Bloods GM, Nomercy, which was one of europes first Grand Marshals, has bin on a break since early in the beginning of WOTLK, so the guild aint raiding now. They cleared Naxx, but I wasn't able to attend the Sapphi and Kel'thuzad kills.

TBC
Had a 2 month break or something after TBC had released, and when I came back, everyone was already level 70 and was raiding Kara. I had gotten kicked from Royal Blood for being inactive for 2 months, so I then transferred to Kazzak. I started only PvPing. I was scrubbing around in Season One and Season Two only playing with Real Life friends and mongoloid-team class setups, and in Season Three when I actually found myself a proper partner, I finished on 2nd place on the battlegroup as Balance, making me the third highest ranked Boomkin in Europe. In Season 4 we continued PvPing together and dominated the battlegroup, Misery. We then decided to transfer to Cyclone because that was the battlegroup where all the top notch-bitches were PvPing, but only for us to find out that we had lag there, which made us fail fucking horribly.

He then quit playing and abandoned me, that motherfucker. When the Payed Character Transfer-cooldown had past, I transferred back to Kazzak where me and several other high-ranked PvPers created a guild called "Don't Stand in The Fire" where I took a part and raid-leaded most of the time. The goal was to primarily only have PvPers in the guild, but that didn't end up so well as we lacked people, so we ninjaed a couple of PvErs from several guilds on the server, and the reason for the whole project was that we were trying to prove that PvE was ridicolously easy compared to PvP in the high brackets, which it was.... and we did, so to say. We cleared MH and BT in an amount of raidhours(which I atm cannot put to mind) that was unoffically server record.

I after that I took once more a break from WoW, so I skipped the whole Sunwell-part, but came back quite early in WOTLK.

WOTLK
When I started playing again early of the WOTLK release, I said to myself: I'm only gonna play for fun, and not do anything serious.(that being nothing dedicated)... and now I'm obviously planing on disobeying my own orders. SET ME FREE OF THESE CHAINSSSZZZ, FUCK.

I then on that time found leveling ridicolously entertaining, and me and a friend discovered Quadboxing. So I spent a lot of time quadboxing 4 shamans. The idea was of course to get to use them in Arena, which we never got to. I returned to my druid and started PvPing once again. I had to struggle my way to 2400 with a warlock, when I played Balance, which was fucking shit. We had a horrible win/loose-ratio, and we had no chance in hell passing that rating. We were safe for gladiator, however, but the warlock of-course had to quit playing. I then just gave a fuck and transferred around with a couple of real life friends quite often. I can without doubt say that there is nobody in TwentyFourSeven that has spent as much money as I have on Payed character transfers, and WoW in General.

When I ended up on Outland with my druid, I then decided to PvE again, so I joined the top guild on horde side, Solidarity. I was in the guild for about 2 weeks which was when I started having some real-life problems because my mother was having serious issues with MS(Multippelskleroses), which then again caused me to leave the guild, making me guildless and spending very little time playing WoW. (She's fine now btw)

Raiding Experience
Vanilla
Zul'Gurub - Cleared
Molten Core - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared
Ahn'Qiraj 20 and 40 - Cleared
Naxx - Till Sapphiron

TBC
Karazhan - Cleared
Zul'aman - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Sunwell Plateu - Went on a break before it released

WOTLK
Naxxramas - Cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum with 3 drakes - Cleared
Malygos - Cleared
Ulduar - Cleared on normal only
Trial of the Crusader - Cleared 10 man HC and 25 man Normal - never gotten the oppertunity to do it on HC
Icecrown Citadel - Cleared, and 11/12 HC 10 man, and 11/12 HC 25 man.
Ruby Sanctum - Cleared on normal 25 man with a PUG

UI

[Accepted] Combat Rogue Application Uiheih

Addons:
!BaudErrorFrame - !YourArentInAPartyFix - Bartender4 - ButtonFacade - caelNamePlates - CError - Clique - EnhancedColourPicker - ForteXorcist - Grid - LUI - Mapster - Omen - OmniCC - oUF - PallyPower - pMinimap - Recount - StatBlockCore - Stuffing - TipTop - Xloot - Deadlybossmods

A little about my computer:
4gb ram...... I really don't know shit about computer specifications and what-not. My comp aint no beast, but it can handle 4 WoWs playing at the same time without melting, so it's sure as hell more then capable enough to run only one and raid.

Why I want to join TwentyFourSeven
I like to believe there aren't many people who'd say no to a spot in TwentyFourSeven. It's without doubt a great guild, that has had plenty of success imo, I've heard nothing but great things about TwentyFourSeven. TwentyFour is a one-of-a-kind guild, so to speak, and which makes it extremely more appealing to me. Also due to this very nights encounter with Isvarm or w/e that cocky hunters name is, we played around for a while in bg's / talking, and if thats what the guild is made of, i want to be a part of it! period!

What I'm looking for at this very moment is a guild I can stay in and keep raiding with trough the future expansions to come. To be able to experience the end-game material most people do not get a chance to, and TwentyFourSeven can offer me that.
I can't enjoy WoW to the full degree if I only raid PUGs or raid with some hopelessly pathethic guild propped shitfull of brainless noobs - which obviously is the reason why I'm making this application in hope of acceptance.

And that's it for me
I hope to hear from you soon, and thanks to those who have taken themselves the time to read my application.
Comments will be appriciated.

Kind Regards,
Vesocevo

Acceptme

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Combat Rogue Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Combat Rogue Application

Post  Acceptme Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:59 am

Armory Link :

Seems like i failed on my app >_<

Acceptme

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Combat Rogue Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Combat Rogue Application

Post  Acceptme Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:00 am

i am affraid that it somehow doesnt work

so trying an alternative, my apoligy for spam Smile

Acceptme

Back to top Go down

Post  Selmah Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:07 am

This is his armory link as he had some isssues posting it.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Vesocevo

Selmah
Admin
Admin

https://twentyfourseven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:24 am

Hey, after discussing your apply we agreed on giving you a trial.
However, you do lack alot of gear, so one of the requirements is that you do as much raid's as you can to improve your gear on your own.
Other than that, welcome.
/w selmah, isvarm, nudiee, griba or akeem for an invite welcome=)
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:28 am

Also, would be nice if you changed your skinning into something abit more pve oriented.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down