TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh)

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh) Empty [Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh)

Post  Karegosa Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:33 am

Name - Kamil
Class - Death knight
Lvl - 80
Spec - Frost DPS/Unholy DPS
Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Karegosa

Something about me:
Hello TwentyFourSeven friends!
My name is Kamil and I'm from Poland.I'm 21 years old student but I've got lots of time. Karegosa is my second character.I was paladin but healing was boring so I tried with dps class.
I'm playing deathknight for 9 months and I've spended 56 days online.I'm trying to do my best to help ppl with all ,not only dps.
Now i'm looking for raiding guild cause every day without raid is lost.

Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
My main specs are dps specs Frost 2x 1 h and UH sub Frost spec with Shadowmourne.My dps gear is best I can get from my old guild.Of course I can switch with all specs to give guild all buffs such as 20 % haste,more spell damage or attack power buff.
Also if needed I can get tank gear.I know how to tank and dps on all bosses so it isnt problem for me.

Experience:
I started out like 2 months after the release of TBC and I raided since I get to lvl 70 .I have never stopped even for 1 day except vacations with friends and family.To sum up my expierience:
Vanilla:
ZG - cleared
MC - cleared
BW L-Cleared
AQ20- cleared
Aq40- cleared
Naxx- cleared

All of them on lvl 70(pala) and lvl 80(dk)

TBC:
Kara - cleared
ZA - cleared
SSc - cleared
Gruul - cleared
Magtheridon - cleared
TK - cleared
BT - cleared
Hyjal - cleared
SWP - cleared(Up to Kil'jaden on pala)

Same story

WotlK:
Naxx - cleared 10/25
Malygos - cleared 10/25
OS - cleared 3D 10/25
Uldu - cleared 10/25 (Glory on 25m ,1 achiev missing on 10)
Ony - cleared 10/25
ToC- cleared 10/25
TogC - cleared on 10 and Up to Anub on 25
RS - None(no way with pugs and my guild isn't raiding RS)
ICC10 - 12/12 normal 11/12 hc Glory complete
ICC25 - 12/12 norm 9/12 hc (10 on my pala + experience from sinra and lk on hc)

Do you know anyone in TwentyfourSeven? (In game or IRL)
I know Vitraza and maybe his bro but i'm not sure if he's in TwentyFourSeven.
I'm sure one of you heard about my icc25 runs every week to keep my guild alive.

Why TwentyFourSeven?
Maybe ,because it's solid guild and I'm sure everyone know what to do and how to play his/her class.
Always tried to help someone reach objective and I think I can help you with Sindra and LK on hc.
Of course I'll maintain 100% performance and raid attendance.
My motto is: if you want to achieve something you have to try until they succeed.

- Where did you hear about TwentyfourSeven?
Last week saw Vitraza in new guild then I spoke with him and he told me about it.

Old guilds/How long and reason for leaving.

I started out on Burning Blade server.When I reached lvl 70 I joined AMBER.All of Amber members were from Poland so I was happy to play with ppl from my country.
We did all BC instances up to BT then leader disbanded guild and went to play Age of Conan(...) then I joined Lux Ferre.International guild with nice progress in BT and Sunwell.2 months after we changed server from Burning Blade to Grim Batol ,but my guild wasnt stable and again my guild disbanded and some of our members made Velocity,We did all bosses in Sunwell and Naxx ,it's fun but I got kicked cause i have to go at raid end time.Then my friends told me about Angrenost ,international guild but with polish ppl.1 year and my guild stopped with raids cause leaders were bored.Then I changed my main from pala to dk and after 3 weeks I joined Up And Away,
My current guild was perfect,but 4 months ago ,summer destroyed UAA and we're not raiding anymore.My and my friend are trying to get icc25 run every Thursday but how long can you play without progress?

How long have you been playing WoW / What is your /played on the character you're applying with?
161 days on my paladin and 56 on my death knight , 46 days on lvl 80

I can raid with you guys every day just let me know when and where we;re going and I'll bring my best dps/food and jokes ;d

Rotation:
FROST (No set rotation, all depends on certain procs. Instead, we us a prio system)
1) Killing Machine -> Frost Strike
2) Keep Frost Fever up
3) Keep Blood Plague up
4) Obliterate
5) Blood Srike
6) Frost Strike
7) Rime -> HB
Cool Horn of Winter

Unholy sub Frost
PS – IT – BS – SS – BS – DC – HoW
SS – BS – SS – BS – DC – DC– (DC)

Vent/Ts/Skype? Ofc got all of them
Mic? Yup

UI:
[Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh) Wowscrnshot091510233637.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Karegosa

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh) Empty Re: [Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh)

Post  isvarm Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 am

Fairly solid apply, I must admit your UI look's like a trainwreck, but whatever rock's Your boat i guess:D
Thumbs up from me, will let the other officers take a look at this and we'll get back to you shortly:)
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh) Empty Re: [Accepted] Karegosa - Death Kinght - DPS(frost/uh)

Post  Lylez Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:28 am

You seem to know your class fairly well, however, I do have some tips/objections.
Firstly, there's no reason for you to be using the set gloves as frost. Right now, they're wasted stats for you, and I don't understand why you're using them when you can get gatecrasher gauntlets for 60 frost emblems. You need 4% hit with heroic presence as frost, and you've currently got around 9%. I actually think I'd even downgrade the neck if I had anything else above ilvl 239 available (as long as that too doesn't have hit).
That being said, we are in dire need of Crypt Fever, and i suppose having another shadowmourne wouldn't hurt. Hell, until i can stabilize my inet, another decent frost dk wouldn't hurt either.

Lastly i just gotta ask... Are you a mouse clicker? Obli on 6 and frost strike on 7? Seems fairly inefficient Razz

Anyways, good luck.

Peace out, Lylez

Lylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Karegosa Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 am

Lylez wrote:You seem to know your class fairly well, however, I do have some tips/objections.
Firstly, there's no reason for you to be using the set gloves as frost. Right now, they're wasted stats for you, and I don't understand why you're using them when you can get gatecrasher gauntlets for 60 frost emblems. You need 4% hit with heroic presence as frost, and you've currently got around 9%. I actually think I'd even downgrade the neck if I had anything else above ilvl 239 available (as long as that too doesn't have hit).
That being said, we are in dire need of Crypt Fever, and i suppose having another shadowmourne wouldn't hurt. Hell, until i can stabilize my inet, another decent frost dk wouldn't hurt either.

Lastly i just gotta ask... Are you a mouse clicker? Obli on 6 and frost strike on 7? Seems fairly inefficient Razz

Anyways, good luck.

Peace out, Lylez

Lynez thx for replying .I'll take a look and get tips from some of them.
And of course i;m not mouse clicker Very Happy It looks fine for me Smile

Karegosa

Back to top Go down

Post  VitrazaProt Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:58 pm

I kow i dont decide, but this player is VERY Good, i have been in same guild as him and he leads the grp well too.

Thubs up for me Smile
VitrazaProt
VitrazaProt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinzer Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Hey, by the way. I heard that Sigil of Awareness is the best sigil if you got like 95%+ ish armor pen - if not you should use Sigil of the Hanged man, because srength scales with all of you're abilities (and you're gemming it so Cool ). That's what I know though Razz

Besides that, great application mate Smile

GL!

Sinzer

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:07 am

Accepted, you can /w any officer for an invite. Welcome:)
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down