TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps)

Go down

[DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps) Empty [DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps)

Post  Kokki Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Name: Pete
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
Spec: Frost DPS/Blood Tanking
Gear:

Lil stuff about myself:

Hello there, my name is Pete and I live in Finland. I am 20 years old and I'm studying paramedics at the moment, in Finland bein a student means lots o' free time and possibility to extend it for various reasons. I originally started playin wow in january '09 on my mage when my friends practically forced me into it. Yes it's quite the short time when you compare to most decent players, but fear not, I am quite the dedicated raider I might say. I have 41 days played on my dk (lvl80) and it is my second character.
I'm not a super talkative person on Ventrilo, but speakin is not a problem for me.

Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?

If it's needed for something specific then yes that wouldn't cause any problems, I have a tanking offspec with decent gear, nothing super awesome, roughly the same level as my dps gear. I'm also experienced with blood spec and unholy spec when it comes to dps.

Former experience:

Not very much to say here, since when I started playin people were already farming naxx with pugs. The following raids have been done mostly on my mage.

WotLK:
Naxx: Cleared 10/25
Maly: Cleared 10
Ulduar: Cleared 10man up to mim hardmode, the rest is yet to be done.
Onyxia: Cleared 10/25
ToC: Cleared 10/25
ToGC: Cleared 10 and 3 bosses in 25.
RS: Haven't downed yet.

ICC10: 12/12 normal, 11/12 hc Glory mount on my mage and missing 2 achievments for my dk.
ICC25: 11/12 normal, 8/12 hc

Do you know anyone in TwentyfourSeven? (In game or IRL)

Well I know Caryssia and Karegosa, havin been in the same guild for a while. I suppose I'm in good terms with them.

What is your motivation to join TwentyfourSeven and what are your ambitions once a member?

While Up and Away was progressing through ICC I was freezin myself in the woods in army service, so I wasnt able to enjoy proper Icecrown raiding quite enough. And after I got out it was summer already and the people had gone somewhere, so I figured I should join another guild for that purpose, then I heard some good things about you from Caryssia and decided to apply. I'd like to become one of the members you people can trust for turning up for raids and doing a good job, and maybe a bit more.

Where did you hear about TwentyfourSeven?

Heard about you from Caryssia.

What Guilds have you previously been in? / How long where you in said guilds? / What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

When I started wow I joined a social guild Legend of horskacraft. It was a finnish guild with some friends of the friends who made me start playin. I myself didn't really have any attachments to the guild so when I hooked up with Monk for our Totgc pugs he got the Idea of startin up a new guild, and I was with him. That's how I got into Up and Away. I think that was around October 09.

TwentyfourSeven has scheduled raids 2 times a week. If there are certain nights where you will consistently not be able to raid then please could you elaborate.

I see no problem with your raiding times.

Do you, or are you willing to farm consumables, resistance items and so on?

If it's required then of course.

Please tell us your DPS/TPS rotation.
Frost: Starting off with icy touch and plague strike, I try to maximize the amount of obliterates I can use. Keepin diseases up with Glyph of Disease + blood strike for the extra blood rune, this will grant me an extra obliterate for every second full round of runes. Hittin frost strikes when all my runes are on cd, and poppin unbreakable armor every now and then, using a death rune for it in order to avoid it screwin up any rotations.

Finally, as I was in the army for most of the time people progressed in ICC, I got a bit left behind gearwise and didn't get to attend most of the kills Up and Away managed, but every time I was available for helpin them out I gladly joined in. So I have plenty of experience from pretty much all the bosses excluding Lich King heroic. But I usually don't take too many tries to fully grasp the fight, and am quick to adapt different situations.

Thank you in advance

-Pete-

Kokki

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps) Empty Oh snap.

Post  Kokki Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Don't know why the armory link didn't appear there even tho I think I put it up there. Hope it works in this post.

Gear:

Kokki

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps) Empty oh, now I see, terribly sorry bout spamming my topic....

Post  Kokki Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Again terribly sorry bout bein a sucker at forum stuff.

Kokki

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps) Empty Re: [DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps)

Post  Nudiee Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Kenkku, thanks for your application.
I'm sorry to inform you that for the moment we do not have need for any more dps death knights, seeing as we have 2 active ones, one unholy and one frost. And i'm also afraid that your gear is a bit out of date for what we intend to progress on theese days.

Apreciate your interrest in us, but i'm afraid we can't offer you a trial spot for now. GL in your search for a guild.

- Nudiee
Nudiee
Nudiee

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps) Empty Re: [DENIED] Kenkku - Death knight (frost dps)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down