TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home Empty [ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home

Post  Blitzoo Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Your Name - kristian

Nationality - Norway

Email - kristian4567@hotmail.com

Main character - skilzo

Race and Class - Gnome mage

Why did you chose the class and race you did?
It was a random pick but been playing it for 3-4 year and still loving it Very Happy

Played (ingame time) - 113 days

Link your current raiding Specc & Glyphs. -

Link your armory profile -

Screnshot of my UI - [ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home 717810

My keybindings - 1 frost nova, 2 arcane explotion, 3 fireblast, 4 fireball, 5 scorch, q cone of cold, e counterspell, tab blizzard, mouse button 5 blink, mouse button 4 living bomb, shift mouse button 4 remove curse, | pyroblast, g combustion, shift r iceblock, f mirror image, scroll spellsteal

Professions - JC and Enchanting

Previous or Current Guild: - apose

Reasons for leaving it/them? - Low poputated server and most of my irl friends that plays is on Grim batol

Raid Experience:
naxxramas 10/25, Ulduar 10/25done some harmodes but havent done algalon 25 yet, totc 10/25, togc 10/25 missing anub, icc 10/25 missing lich king hc

Tell us a bit about yourself, Age, sex, Location. What you do for a living, What are you doing on your sparetime, except playing World of Warcraft.
Im an 18 year old man that lives in a city called Tromsø in Norway. For a living I work as a mechanic for scania. In my sparetime I play abit fotball, and going out drinking with friends isnt so unuseual

Why do you want to join twentyfourseven?
Heard good things about you and I want an active guild that can clear content when blizz trow them at us, something I think I can do in twentyfourseven

Why should we choose you over another Raider/trial for a raidspot?
Im a dedicated player and my pation for this game is undescribable, trying to be on top of my game all the time. I rarly do mistakes and if I do, I dont do them again

Share your computer specification, internet connection and any other stuff regarding hardware.
Dont know much about computers bought it 2 years ago for shitloads of money and havent had any problems with running any games yet

How do you keep yourself updated about your class? inform us of how, where and who you get your information from.
Im visiting elitist jerks, mmo champ og wow forums daily

Blitzoo

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home

Post  Lylez Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:00 pm

It'd be nice with an armory link, seeing as there's 4 mages named blitzo, and none of them are on GB-alliance. Also, I'd like to see you put in a little bit about what you do when you play (what buttons you press and when), and I wish you'd be more clear about what you have and haven't done, especially in icc.

icc 10/25 missing lich king hc

That's a little bit ambiguous, ifyaknow what I mean.

Lylez

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home Empty re: lylez

Post  blitzoo Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Have been wiping on lich king 25 hc for 2 months, got into fourth phase.
My armory link dont work because i just transfered and im - blitzo gnome female on grim batol

blitzoo

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home

Post  isvarm Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Even though the application could've been better, i wouldn't say it's shit either.
We've decided to offer you a trial.
You can contact either Tülip, akeem, selmah, dudline, alphito or myself for an invite. Welcome:)
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Blitzo Firemage Lf new home Empty Thumbs up!

Post  Acula Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Welcome to the guild. cheers
Acula
Acula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down