TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Survival Hunter

4 posters

Go down

[Denied] Survival Hunter Empty [Denied] Survival Hunter

Post  Makavile Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 am

Hello everyone Smile
ill try to give you as much information as i can in my application

-General information : My name is muhanned shadid , am a 20 year old palestinan living in saudi arabia , im in my third year of high school and next year ill be off to collage going to major in political science , my hobbies include basketball rapping ,making music running hanging out with friends and playing soccer.

-In-game Information:
Class : Hunter
Race : Night elf
Sex : female
Name : Makavili
Spec : Survival
Off-spec : Markmenship
Armory Link :
Professions : Enchanting & Jewelcrafting

Main spec : As you can see my main spec is survival unlike many hunters that are MM , my survival talent-bulid is the best for survival hunters in-terms of maxmizing my dps and as you can see i have put agailty a priorty when it comes to my talent bulid by getting hunting party 3/3 instead of getting resourcefulness 3/3 and hunting party 2/3 the reason for this is survival is based on agailty and AP for hunters that really want to squeeze every second of dps out of there survival spec , i do agree that MM ArP hunters do pull off better dps , my reason for going survival is i dont have enough arp that is required for going MM At the Moment i have 425 Arp if i change my gems into arp gems ill get 845 and many hunter websites state that you need 800 arp from your gear only before changing your gems into arp ones , i will go MM once i have the requirements for it but if the gulid wants me to change my spec into MM or BM i will not think twice about changing my spec.
My shot rotation :
Black arrow
Kill Shot
explosive shot
Serpent sting
Aimed shot

Glyphs : my major glyphs include
Glyph of Explosive Shot : since Explosive Shot is the main abailty for hunters in a raid and there Primary damage comes from explosive shot

Glyph of Steady Shot : When my explosive shot or aimed shot are on cooldown i shoot about 4-5 steadyshots so this glyph works perfectly for me to pull of more dps off my steady shots.

Glyph of Kill Shot : KS is the Biggest damage dealing abailty for hunters a excution abailty as you may call it , the normal CD of my KS is 15 sec with the glyph its 9 seconds so basically i get to shoot many more Kill shots with this glyph and that allows me to pull off more dps and to maximize my damage more

Equipment : My gear consists of items i was able to get from icc 25 and 2 of my items (Waist , Cloak ) are from the frost vendor , as you can see i have fully gemed agility for my gear ill explain why , survival requires a large ammount of AP crit and agailty for the hunter , so he can really squeeze every single amount of his dps and another big reason is that Explosive shot damage is only based on my AP , and since 30-40% of my damage in a boss fight comes from Explosive shot so it is much better for me to stack 20 agailty gems than to stack 10 agility + critical strike rating gems , and another example is that when my 4tire set procs my explosive shot damage is from 10-11k Very Happy and as you can see my gear is fully enchanted with the best enchants there is to offer , Many people say i should change my darkmoon trinket into the haste one from the frost vendor but i really disagree on this that trinket works best for rougs and ehancment shmans and many hunter fourms disagree with a hunter equiping that trinket whether the hunter is MM or survival he can pull off more dps equiping other trinkets the game has to offer and like i explained in my application a survival hunter isnt going to really experience great dps unless he has a large ammount of AP and agility , allthough i am trying to get the DBW one from the fourth boss but that is eaiser said than done Smile

Gulid Experience :
Before i moved back to the Alliance i was in a gulid called element zero a 10 man raiding gulid on the horde side i left that gulid mainly because there 10 man and they slowly stopped raiding , it came to the point where it was a social gulid rather than a raiding gulid after that happned to me i decided to move back to the alliance with my old friends where i joined the gulid Up And Away as a summer lover with my friend but i am really getting bored of being a social wow player for the last 3 or 4 months since im use to being in a semi-hardcore raiding gulid , another reason is i really would like to explore the game's content more and this looks like the right gulid to do it with

Raid Experience :
Naxx 10 and 25 full clear
malygos 10 and 25 full clear
OS 10 3D up and 25 3D up on the days it acctualy counted is a difficult encounter
Ulduar 10 Full clear 12/13 Hardmodes and 12/13 in 25 man normal
Toc 10 and 25 full clear
Icc 10 : 11/12 , 8/12 hardmodes
Icc 25 : 10/12 with some fail tries on sandrigosa

UI Link : This is my old UI i have made a few changes but since imageshack isnt working i cant post my new but here is my old it isnt really diffrent than it is now iv just added btex and grid made a few changes in my bartender etc etc. ... 03622.jpg/

Addons :
i dont use a whole bunch of addons just the ones i need i like to keep my UI clean but if the gulid needs me to download some addons i will without hesitation
DBM
Omen
Recount
Hunter cast timers
Quartz (just the casting bar nothing else)
BTEX
Bartender

Computer :

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz 2.93 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
System type : Windows 64-bit operationg system
FPS and Ping in game : my fps/ping in game are great i rarely get lag or FPS drop or D/C

What can i offer Twentyfoursven ?
I can offer a player that knows how to squeeze every single drop of juice out of his class and a player that always comes prepared for raids with flasks and feasts and always keeps him self updated on his class and never slacks and comes with a great attitude to raids.im also a guy who likes to chat and socialize with the gulid , and the most improtant part is i am a person that respect's people and i expect respect back Smile

What do you expect twentyfourseven to offer you ?
I expect people that know how to play dont slack always come with a great attitude to raids and to sociallize with people as well.

Communication :
I have ventrillo , teamspeak a working headset and mic i never raid with out vent or TS and i know when to be quite and when to talk i am not annoying on ventrillo as well.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and all i want is a chance for me to show you what i can do Smile

Sincerly yours
Muhanned aka makavili Very Happy

Regards ,

Makavile

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Survival Hunter Empty Re: [Denied] Survival Hunter

Post  Lylez Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:14 am

First of all, this goes out to all applicants: STOP FAILING ON LINKS.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Makavili

Sorry for taking that out on you, but it's been brewing for some time.
That being said, you're lacking a lot of experience compared to our guild progress, and in addition to this, we already have 3 active hunters.
Also, I'm not quite sure about this hunting party over resourcefulness business. Admittedly, I'm not 100% up on survival, but you list black arrow as the first thing on your shot priority, so I'd guess that 2 sec less cool down on that would be more valuable than 28 agility. Yes, I know that it's not the top priority, you just listed it first because you open with it. Still, seems like a BIG dps loss to me.
Oh, and for the record, surv hunters don't use a rotation. They use a prio system, and last time i checked, that sucker went semothing like:
Kill shot
Explosive shot
Black arrow
Serpent Sting
Aimed shot

Anyways, good luck on the application, not my call.

Peace out, Lylez.

Lylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Makavile Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Hello lylez thanks for replying

I did post a UI and Armory link on my application mate maybe its bugged or something but i could be wrong anyways i aplogize for that, i do admit that i dont have much experience when it comes to the gulid's proggress but i read up on all the tacs and watched videos of every hardmode encounter that icc has to offer so i am fully updated in terms of boss fights, About my hunting party over resourcefulness i use to raid with 3/3 resourcefulness but once it came down to what can improve my dps more the talent bulid i currently have won that test as i stated in my application survival's priorty is agailty and AP , since Explosive shot damage is based on AP i decided to choose hunting party over resourcefulness so basicly the more AP i have the more damage i can pull off but if the gulid wants me to change hunting party to resourcefulness i will, about my rotation iv been playing survival since they Nerfed BM in the begining days of woltk and boosted survival and the rotation i currntly play with has worked with me perfctly in-terms of dps and procs , when i hit explosive shot first the 2 first proc's i get is expose weakness and darkmoon while when i hit black arrow first theres a large chance that Master Tactician , Darkmoon trinket , death verdict and expose weakness procs after my black arrow with all my procs up i am garnteed to hit a large amount of damage from my explosive shot which allow's me to pull off more dps Smile
i hope i explained anything and i appricate the critiscim
thanks for replying
Regards

Makavile

Back to top Go down

Post  akeem Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Absolouttly love that you play survival, big + from me Smile

however beeing survival is 2k dps loss with your gear probably =/
akeem
akeem

Back to top Go down

Post  makavile Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Hellp akeem

Thanks for replying to my application my friend Smile

First of all thanks for the kind words in your reply , In a 25 man raid i do the DPS that is required and above now i cant promise that i would do more dps than a MM arp hunter since i saw ur mm hunters and there really well geared and with 1350-1400 arp and thats very close to the cap which is imba dps for them but i can promise i can pull off a great amount of damage and dps with my gear and spec , like i explained in my application the reason im not survival is that i dont have the gear requirments that is need for MM , you need about 800 ArP from your gear only so u can start gemming arp and i currntly have 425 and if i change my agility gems to arp i would prolly have from 800-900 and thats about 60-70% i am very sure that i went got to 71% prolly and that is not the arp that is need and it is not good , but if i do have the requirments that is met for MM ArP i while change my spec with out question and i keep my self fully up-dated on the MM spec , another thing is i like survival but it can be a little bit tiring in other words after a long boss i can get pretty tired since the survival rotation is alot longer and you are need to spam a bunch of buttons while in MM you need to spam 3 buttons and hit an arcane shot while ur moving and refresh ur SS on the boss when your tire 2set procs and thats much easier than survival Smile

I hope i explained everything well and i aprricate your kind words and your critiscim

Thanks
Best regards Smile

makavile

Back to top Go down

Post  makavile Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 pm

when i say MM hunters what i mean is your gulid MM hunters Very Happy and sorry for the bunch of spelling mistakes ill try to keep it clean and tidy as i can Very Happy

makavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeetmaster Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:20 am

makavile wrote:.. In a 25 man raid i do the DPS that is required and above ....

What is the required DPS in ICC?

I do believe this guild aims for more than "required" DPS.

Skeetmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Makavile Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:37 am

Hello skeetmaster thanks for replying mate Smile

What i meant was that i do the dps that is required for the gulid and more than that i dont mean that i do a specific amount of dps and never top it , nope i always try to push my self and always do better than my previous dps Smile

Thanks & regards

Makavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Makavile Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:53 am

Hello again everyone Very Happy
I see that my UI didnt get linked on my application so here it is i hope it works >.>

Makavile

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm

You can expect an answer within a day or two, thanks for your patience.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Makavile Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Hello isvarm thanks for replying to my application

Sure ill be waiting for your response , and i really dont know why i cant post a link of my UI if you guys could tell me whats wrong or how should i do it i whould be really greatfull Smile

Thanks & regards

Makavile

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 am

Hey bro, i'm afraid i have to let you down for now. One of our hunters just came back and i don't really see the point in having 5 hunters.
Also your gear is tad bad and gearing you up would take ages ( and cata is around the corner) You are welcome as a social tho, if you're into that.
Best regards isvarm.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down