TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Efialtis,Paladin DPS

3 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Efialtis,Paladin DPS Empty [DENIED] Efialtis,Paladin DPS

Post  Nikos Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 am

Name - Efialtis
Class - Paladin
Level - 80
Spec - Retribution
Gear -

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
I'm always ready to play as whatever the guild needs me to, and as I have excellent gear for dps and healing!

- What is your former experience in end game raiding?
ICC 10 11/12 ofc i know LK tackts
ICC 25 11/12
RUBY 10man

- Do you know anyone in TwentyfourSeven? (In game or IRL)
i know Vitraza THe imba tank paladin! really good!

- What is your motivation to join TwentyfourSeven and what are your ambitions once a member?
My motivation for joining, is that I need a solid guild to play with up until Cataclysm, and hopefully even after that. Also, LK 10man and LK 25man needs to be keeled, and there aren't many guilds on the server that can be trusted to get that job done. I believe TwentyfourSeven to be one of the few that has a shot of doing so. I guess that answered the question of ambitions aswell, but if I am to add to that, it would have to be my obsessive need to maintain 100% raid attendance, which is what drives me to raid, and wipe, night after night. It's fun

- Where did you hear about TwentyfourSeven?
Isvarm told me about it.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? / How long where you in said guilds? / What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
well i dont join to any guild just because i even Search for guild now i want one and i think TwentfourSever its the best for me
- How long have you been playing WoW / What is your /played on the character you're applying with?
well this pala is my main for about 5years this is my first charackter so what you think i dont got skills?

- TwentyfourSeven has scheduled raids 2 times a week. If there are certain nights where you will consistently not be able to raid then please could you elaborate.
I can raid any time any day

- Do you, or are you willing to farm consumables, resistance items and so on?
ofc i will!

- What is your age? - 19
- Where are you from? - Greece
- How bad do you smell? - dont know .
- Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
- Microphone? Yes

- Please tell us your DPS/TPS rotation.
As Retribution DPS rotation is:
Judgement of Wisdom,Divine Storm,Crussder Strike,(then Divine storm if its open),Consecration,(then Divine storm if cd is refresh) and then Exorcism,Hammer of Wrath if target is under 20% !

- Please tell us something about yourself.
My name is Nikos and I like to smoke when im playing wow!

Peace out, Nikos.

Nikos

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Efialtis,Paladin DPS Empty Re: [DENIED] Efialtis,Paladin DPS

Post  Lylez Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:47 am

Nikos wrote:
- What is your motivation to join TwentyfourSeven and what are your ambitions once a member?
My motivation for joining, is that I need a solid guild to play with up until Cataclysm, and hopefully even after that. Also, LK 10man and LK 25man needs to be keeled, and there aren't many guilds on the server that can be trusted to get that job done. I believe TwentyfourSeven to be one of the few that has a shot of doing so. I guess that answered the question of ambitions aswell, but if I am to add to that, it would have to be my obsessive need to maintain 100% raid attendance, which is what drives me to raid, and wipe, night after night. It's fun

Congrats on the awesome ctrl+c ->ctrl+v skills!
Nah, but really, I'd like an armory link, and an actual response to that question, instead of just my sample answer. Also, I seem to remember having read something regarding how ret-rotations change with set bonuses, and i certainly won't hurt your case if you could show knowledge of your class to the extent where you're able to explain this.

I realize that the question was most likely an oversight, and me picking on it wasn't really needed as you probably would have figured it out on your own, but what can I say? I'm a douche some times. Don't hold it against me:D

To sum up (The TL;DR):
Answer the question.
Armory link.
Different ret rotations dependant on gear.
I'm a douche.

Peace out, Lylez.

Lylez

Back to top Go down

Post  Selmah Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 am

Just going to ask a simple question, where in your rotation would Hammer of wrath be put with tier10 level of gear?

Selmah
Admin
Admin

https://twentyfourseven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 pm

lol, did he actually copy your apply lylez? haha pirat
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Instead of answering the questions you have been given, you keep tormenting me ingame with /w.
I'm closing this apply, Goodluck finding a guild.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down