TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship

Go down

[DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship Empty [DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship

Post  Thoralf1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Basic information about my character
Character name: Thoralff
Class: Hunter
Specs: MM (7/57/7) with SV (3/14/54) offspec.
Gear:

Spec: As you can see, my MM raiding spec is purely 25-man oriented. It does not provide TSA, lacks rapid recup but instead provides imp HM for optimal raid performance (in case of ret pally / other 10% AP buff present). My Survival spec is a bit older, but I find it working great for 10 mans when lacking a retpally and use it for heroics. I have no problem in respeccing either of these 2 to fit the raid's needs.

Glyphs: these are pretty straightforward, or maybe Kill Shot requires a small note: I chose this glyph instead of hawk/chim because of the utility on fights with adds (Lady D / Gunship / Saurfang / Prof putri / etc). The DPS loss of this is marginal at best (I think it was 0,2% of my DPS in a stand-still 6 min fight), justifying this choice.

Playstyle and keybinds
Basically I aim for max DPS, at the moment I use a KS/SrS/CS/AiS/SS priority queue for my MM spec. Obviously I refresh my serpent sting on bosses whenever its the first time that my T10 2-set procs, rolling it for +15% damage on the sting as well as the CS sting part.

Addons
I use:
- ForteXorcist for DOT/CD timers
- DBM for bosstimers
- TellMeWhen for Hunter's Mark presence / T10 proc / Killshot range
- Recount for Damage/Healing meters
- Grid for raid overview
- Gearscore for pugs

Alts:
Thorra 80 Feral Druid tank
Gear: Pretty well geared, 5400 GS Something like that

Link of UI:

Raid Experience: I started play Wow When WotLK come out, sou i dont have that much experience before WotLK

Raid Experience in WotLK:
Icecrown Citadel 10: 11 Bosses + 7 HC
Icecrown citadel 25: 12/12 ( KS) with 8 HC down.
Ruby sanctum 25: 3/3 + Halion.
Ulduar 25: 12/14, i got experience on Yogg-saron, we have wiped a few times on him, but we were sou close to finish him that i could almost shut down my computer ( i didnt :p )

i have cleared everything in wotLk, except RS 10 and Totgc

ABOUT ME AS A PERSON: My IRL name is Thoralf, i am 15 years old and going on school. I like to play football, be out with friends, and most of all WOW,

Why do i apply to Twenty Four Seven: i dont have a guild atm, and i am searching for a real good and solid guild, that has a good experience, with their class, rotations, and their part in Raids

Thoralf1

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship Empty Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship

Post  Thoralf1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Armor link:

Link of my UI:

They didnt get in to my application for some reason

Thoralf1

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship Empty Re: [DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship

Post  isvarm Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Maybe it's just me, but theres still no armory link.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship Empty Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship

Post  Thoralf1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Im sorry for that, But it wont get pass.

im trying

Armory Link:

Thoralf1

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship Empty Re: [DENIED]Thoralff - Night elf Hunter - Marksmanship

Post  isvarm Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 pm

I found you on armory myself, it's not that. Wtb a UI picture tho, would be nice to know if you're a clicker or not.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Thoralf1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Thoralf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Thoralf1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Thoralf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Thoralf1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm

What is up ?

I cant post a link for my UI :?

UI: http://bildr.no/view/720747

If it doesnt work, i have no idea why i cant post it then

Thoralf1

Back to top Go down

Post  isvarm Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Hey, i'd love to give you a run for your money. At the moment we have 4 hunters, whom 2 are trials. Taking in another wouldn't be fair to them or you.
In a few weeks if we're not satisfied with our trials i'll get back to you.
Declined for now.
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down