TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Xramas Fury warrior

Go down

[DENIED] Xramas Fury warrior Empty [DENIED] Xramas Fury warrior

Post  Xramaswa Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Name: Roger
Languages: I speak Decent English, understand better then i talk / write tho Smile

Internet, Ventrilo, CPU:
Internet connection at 16 fibre .
Amd Dual core 2.16 ghz x2
1 GB graphics
36Gb ram
Windows 7

Charachter information:
Name: Xramas
Class: Warrior
specc: Fury dps / prot ( good prot gear aswell )
Proffesions: BS and mining
UI: bildr.no/view/724921
armory:
PvE experience:
Vanilla: I started first when Wow came out, with a resto druid and rogue, raided full MC, full ZG, most of AQ20, All exept last boss in BWL, and only 2 bosses in AQ40, never even tryed naxx 40 man.
TBC: I raided all raids up to Sunwell, i never even tryed sunwell lvl 70, still played on my druid rogue, and some on my warrior ( xramas ) back then.
Wotlk: Have cleared Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 Toc 10/25 Togc 10 man, nothing in Togc 25 man, ICC 12/12 normal 10 man 11/12 Heroic 10 man, only 10/12 25 man with 3/12 heroic, the reason i got low 25 man progress is because i have been in a 10 man raiding guild, so only pugged 25 man ;S

Past guilds: Vanilla and TBC i raided with order of the white tiger, lvl 80 i started with a guild called gravity switch on sylvanas, but changed back to grim batol in ulduar, joined drunken haze, then they disbanded, joined Rush, but left to join aurora borealis, only were in Aurora borealis for 1 or 2 weeks before i changed server back to sulvanas joined a guild called Trigidus raided a little with them cleared ulduar 10/25 with some HM on 10 man, when Toc came out i changed back to grim batol, joined Rush again did some Toc then they disbanded to, so i didnt do anything else then raid with pugs untill ICC, then ive been very bizy in the beginning so got of to a bad start in ICC, had to take a break from wow to pass school and get into the working place i wanted. but after a while i joined Me so hordy ( yes i was a horde :S ) that guild were shit btw, so i went back to grim batol joine beyond and raided all 10 man, appilyed to alot of guilds but no one needs another fury warr ;( Anyway im not changing server ever again! thats a promise

What can u expect from me:
From me u can expect usualy around 100% attendance full focus at Raid , good Dps not much complaining

What would i expect from you
I think u can offer me a great raiding enviroment some new friend's great raiding time's and Loads of fun.
I have been looking for a good guild for a while now so that i may. be one of the Members in a Core in the guild up to cata!

Anything u would like to ask?
ive said what i wanted, please ask if u need to know more Smile

Xramaswa

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Xramas Fury warrior Empty Re: [DENIED] Xramas Fury warrior

Post  Selmah Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 pm

We currently have 4 active fury warriors, so that kinda settles it because we are not able to fit them all into one raid. Good luck with your guild search tho, have fun. Smile

Selmah
Admin
Admin

https://twentyfourseven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down