TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman  Empty [Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman

Post  Jonasll1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi. My name is Jonas, I am 17 years old and I live in Norway. I am looking for a new progressive guild that also will be raiding in Cataclysm. I've been playing WoW since Vanilla, but I didn't get to do much PvE before the next expansion came. But in TBC I got to do Gruul som mostly Karazhan. In Wotlk i've been doing all end game dungeons (Exept for ICC). I've had a little break from WoW, so I haven't gotten to finish ICC.

Like the title says I am a (Primary) Elemental Shaman and as (Secondary) Enhancement. I use loads of addons, but the most important is probably: Dominos, Grid, Omen, Recount, SexyCooldown, TinyCasterStats, Titan Panel and of course Deadly Boss Mods.
I use many keybinds, to optimize my play.

Previous guilds is: My Previous guilds that is worth to mention is: Order of the White Tiger, and Foreign Gaming.

I have loads of level 80s spread around on different accounts, tho the one I am currently playing on, I got 80 Warlock Dest/Aff, 80 Pala Prot/PvP Retri, 80 DK (Never play it).

I've just deleted my profession so I could start something new. I am planning on getting herbalism and Alchemy.

Here is a link to my Armory: (It seems that it can't be shown) It's there, but won't come up if I preview it. I can rather whisper you, or comment the link if you'd like.

cheers cheers Very Happy

Jonasll1

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman  Empty I forgot to mention

Post  jonasll1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 pm

I forgot to mention that all the raiding days fits me well. Smile

jonasll1

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman  Empty Re: [Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman

Post  Lylez Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Feiita. I really don't think you have the gear to play at the level we do, and gearing you up is not something that could be done in the two months before cata. Also, your application is pretty weak in general. You offer no indication of knowing what to do in a raid situation, and your progress is weak, even for someone who's done nothing but pug. 6/12 normal in 25 man, and 8/12 normal in 10 man is not anywhere near our progress level.
It might take Isvarm a day or three to reject your application offiacialy (he's a softy) so I'm gonna overstep my boundaries and save you some time. You're not what we're looking for. Officially though, I can't decline you, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a yes. I'm sorry.

Peace out, Lylez.

Lylez

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman  Empty Re: [Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman

Post  isvarm Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Declined
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Feiita - Elemental / Enhancement Shaman  Empty hehe, I were just waiting for a decline :)

Post  Jonasll1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Hehe, Well, I weren't thinking that I would get accepted, but well, it's always worth a try. But well, I am actually just looking for a guild to raid with when cataclysm is released. So any time before that ain't important for me, it might be for you're guild tho ^^

Thank you for a quite quick response Smile

Jonasll1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down