TwentyFourSeven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TwentyFourSeven
TwentyFourSeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social application

Go down

Social application Empty Social application

Post  Divine Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Hello!
My name is John Andre (most of my friends just call me Johnny).
Im a helpfull/friendly person with a good scent of humor. Im good at building social relations and i like to interact with other people.
What i can provide as a person game related: Friendly behaviour, focused when needed, skilled and helpfull
This was just a quick introduction as i don't want to make it too long and boring.
Feel free to ask me any questions if you feel like somethings missing.

Raid exp
Havent raided for a while due to getting a jobb and setting a few things right.
I quitted raiding about a month ago after wiping over 9000! times on sindragosa 25 normal cause ppl fail on positioning the iceblocks and gets loads of ppl
(The pre tbc and tbc list are listed with the progress i had in the expensions couse ive cleared most of it at 80 tho)
stuck. Anyway here are the list:

Classic
ZG - cleared
MC - Cleared
BWL - Raz and Vaelas
Aq 20 all exept last boss
Aq 40 - None
Naxx - None

TBC
Kara - cleared
gruul - cleared
magtheridon - cleared
SSC - all exept vashj
The eye - All exept Kael'thas
BT - all up to and including terron gorefiend

WOTLK
Naxx: 10/25 cleared
Maly: cleared
Ulduar: 10(11/14), 25 (up to alagon)
Toc: 10/25 cleared
icc: 10 (10/12), 25(10/12)

Proffesions

Jewelcrafting - 450
Mining - 450
cooking - 450
First aid - 450
Fishing - 363/450

Raid times

Since im applying as social i guess this issent that important but for the record:
Im able to raid anyday from 16:00-24:00 (unless there is something special that have to come first)

Class(es)

Overall, ive played paladin since TBC and before that i played hunter back in the days. To date i mostly play paladin/shaman but due to the lack of motivation to keep on raiding after locking raids for about a month without any significant progress ive played really casual trying out all my diffrent 80's for the fun really. All my 80's got about 5,5k + GS in pve gear but mostly done pvp the past weeks.

List of chars:
I did copy/paste all of the diffrent armory profiles but somehow that doesent work so il just list the servers so you may search em up on Armory yourself unless you could provide me some info on what im doing wrong ( it should be working they way i did it tho).

80 Human male Warrior - Arathor

80 BE female Paladin - Darksorrow

80 Draenei male Shaman - Arathor about 5,9k gs as Resto

80 Undead male Warlock - Defias Brotherhood

80 BE female Mage - Arathor

80 Undead male Rogue - Darksorrow

80 Troll female Hunter - The venture co

Spec
I actually wanted to keep this application pretty open regarding what character i will transfer. Im open for suggestions if you prefer one of my charrs more then another. But as ive played shaman and pala the most i will focus on those in this apply.

Paladin - Healed naxx25 progress at the start in a guild called wipe club on boulderfist, then i went retri all the way until icc now im holy as a request from my past guild.

Shaman - Resto MS / Ele OS, played both specs a lot and feel comfortable with both to be honest i don't really got anything specific to add other then that i prefer to play Resto.

UI

This is my current UI, Used it as holy pala mostly
im using dualscreen on my computer atm so when tok the screenshot it made a "panorama" wiev of both screens so i had to use my 1337 Paint skills and blank out the other screen.

Addons

The addon list is quite long as i use auction addons, proffesion addons, pvp addons, pve addons etc etc
The most important to list as pve: DBM, Threath meter.

Keybindings

My use of keybindings varies from char to char but i will list all i use regardless of what char i play.

Keybinds: ctrl ,1 ,2 ,3 , R / alt 1,2,3, R, E / R , T , F, V , C, X And mouse button 5 and 4 (side clickers on my mouse( Logitech mx518))

Summary

I belive i added most of the important info i could think of, if you feel there is something missing please feel free to comment so i can correct/add.
I guess il cross my fingers and hope for the best Smile

Best Regards John Andre/Divinefaith

Divine

Back to top Go down

Social application Empty forgot names lol

Post  Divine Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 pm

warrior - Myzt
Paladin - Divinefaith
shaman - Exilia
Warlock - Darkmisery
Mage - Kazune
Rogue - Fadeless
Hunter - Yucah

Divine

Back to top Go down

Social application Empty Double post sorry

Post  Divine Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 pm

I can see that this site did not accept my UI pic link somehow : /

Divine

Back to top Go down

Social application Empty Re: Social application

Post  isvarm Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 am

I don't really see any reason for applying as social..:p If you've got irl friends here you are welcome as a social apply or not. just /w an officer for inv
isvarm
isvarm

Back to top Go down

Social application Empty thanks a lot :)

Post  Divine Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

I will transfer after the weekend, going on the mountains now Smile

Thanks a lot for the reply aswell, looking forward to see you in game.

Regards John/divine

Divine

Back to top Go down

Social application Empty Re: Social application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down